3 Simple Steps To Find A Nanny In Houston TX…
Step 1: Pick a Nanny Service in the Houston area.
When it comes to finding a nanny in Houston, TX, your success or failure largely depends on the nanny agency that you select. You’ll want to look for a nanny agency that meets the following criteria:
- Has a large selection of pre-screened nannies with completed profiles.
- Performs background checks on their nannies and provides references and reviews.
- Guarantees responses within a certain period of time.
Below are three nanny agencies that provide such services to it’s members.
Step 2: Find a Nanny With Good Background Checks, References and Reviews.
After you find a nanny service, it’s time to start looking through profiles of nannies in Houston TX. There are three different pieces of information which you can use help you screen nannies and narrow down the list a bit. These are also important for establishing trust between you and the nanny you eventually hire.
- Background Checks – Background checks are usually provided as part of a nanny service and are conducted as a part of the agency’s pre-screening process. In addition to criminal checks, driving records may also be pulled and reported on.
- Reviews – Reviews are given by previous employers and work well as a tool to pre-screen potential nannies when scanning through profiles. These are very helpful as they will give a general idea of past performance.
- References – References can be contacted directly and are the most helpful because they will allow you to ask specific questions about such things as: dependability, communication, flexibility, and any strengths or weaknesses that the candidate might have.
Step 3: Conduct Interviews and Make a Final Decision.
Conduct Interviews: After going through the first two steps, you’ll have narrowed down your list and be ready to conduct interviews. Most nanny agencies will give you a list of questions to ask candidates, but don’t hesitate to add your own questions if you have other concerns.
Final Decision: When you finish conducting interviews, it’s time to have the finalists come to meet you and your child. You’ll be able to see how the nanny interacts with your child and the meeting will help you decide who will be best for your family.
**Special Coupons and Discounts**